Friday, February 20, 2009

The way things are going, They're gonna crucify me!


What it do, nephew? We had an amazing time in gorgeous Wrightwood, CA. It was a winter wonderland! Unfortunately, my camera was misplaced the whole time amongst the chaos. I found it when I was unpacking. Bryce took a ton of photos, and video of Aaron tearing it up on the snowboard! It was nice having Bryce's energy there with us. The cabin was crazy off the chain, we rented two adjoining places. Bryce, Aaron & Logan had their own batchelor apartment upstairs from the main cabin! There was TONS OF POWDER! My beautiful little guy, Logan, turned six while we were there. Last night, Mom threw him a Batman party for the family. It was rad! Ribs, blue box mac n cheese, Grandma Bonnie's jello & an amazing cake with Batman on it! Perfect for a six year old! He got some awesome pressies, a wii fit, lots of Batman toys, new clothes, a nerf gun to annihilate his brother with, a book for his Tag reader, and a Batman boat. Can't wait to take the kids to the park with Daddy and tear that thing up! We love that boy so much, he is a miracle, that's for sure. Yesterday, I paid his final medical bill for 2006. Woot!





Enjoy your Saturday, I am leisurely unpacking, letting the kids spend too much time on the wii, and Charlotte Rose is drawing. Tim is on his way home because this economy blows hard! Hope President Obama can save us all....I cannot Frkcn believe what Dumya did to our economy. And they are prosecuting the shoe thrower? BTW, that was the funniest thing I have ever seen...





Song of the Day: "Help on the Way" by the Grateful Dead. Peace owt!

1 comment:

  1. I've got that Beatles song in my head now! I had a cassette tape in Jr. High with best of the Beatles from something-69. I must have played that tape a 100 times. Tell Logan Happy Birthday from us! It sounds like he had a fun one! Hugs for ya all!

    ReplyDelete