Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby it's Cold Outside







I love the Zoey Deschanel version of that song. I hated it when Jessica Simpson butchered it. We are snow bound, hopefully we aren't being stupid. We couldn't go to Big Bear because there is just TOO much snow, so we are going to Wrightwood, CA instead (google it). Trees, snow & a warm cabin with a fire going and hot chocolate! I'm so tired, better have some coffee and keep packing. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be walking in a winter wonderland. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are adorable! Making Christmas cookies with you guys already seems like forever ago. Thanks for posting those.

    That's a great photo of Logan. He's growing so fast! Well, they all are. It seems like yesterday that Char was barely talking to me. I just love how she just takes everything in and is now expressing herself in her art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss being with your family EVERY DAY. It's getting WORSE not BETTER! That was a great day, and yes, Logan especially has taken a growth spurt (we just replaced his 6's with 8's). Love ya!

    ReplyDelete