Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buried Myself Alive on the Inside







Hello Folks, I'm experimenting with some type choices here. My boys both woke up with racking coughs, I just acquiesed and let them play the Wii for a minute. How that thing is any fun is beyond me. It's this little Lego Darth Vader going around in circles. Whatev, it's Facebook time for me, ha ha. Last week I added my best friend from high school, a kid I used to babysit for, and my friend from Harbor Junior College! Also, a guy I really remember from junior high! Facebook is such a trip, and rockin' my world right now.

My mom is going to lunch with her friend she met at the Braille Institute. He has a seeing eye dog. I think it's wonderful that my mom is putting her retirement to good use. She is the most amazing mom, friend, party giver, and the BEST GRANDMA EVER. Her complete immersion in my kids lives gives me pure joy. And it gives Tim & I a break when she takes them overnight.

We have a dedication this time around for the 80's song of the day. The song would be "Dancing in Heavan", by I have no frickin' idea, and I dedicate it to my dear friend GIA, who thanks to FACEBOOK I have been chattin' with.

I am working on the links around Siamese Dreams, but until then, here's the deal. You can expect very intelligent discussions around these parts, such as Who is Suing Britney, and What's Up with Rick Astley (I stole that from KROQ). Well, it's Britney's old pal Sam Lutfi who is suing Brit Brit & her daddy-o. Defamation of character. Whatta sleaze! You leave my girl alone so she can dangle from the ceiling doing her CIRCUS dance, and keep mesmerizing us with her DANCE MOVES.

The Dead are coming, I am trying to round up people to go! Would love to see them at SHORELINE AMP. again. Missing you, Captain Tripps, aka Jerr Bear~~

Have a rawkin' day~!

4 comments:

  1. slow... slow... quick, quick, slow.

    ah, the days of watching and re-watching dance movies of the 80's looking for new moves.

    my dedication back to you (miss burgundy) would have to be... kiss me by stephen tin tin duffy. go grab your ton-sur-ton and leggings out of the closet and throw on that record... it'll take you back for sure.

    first day off i get... prom '87, bandstand '86, and some photos of us and le clay de crap are coming to the net.

    xo-g

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i have pictures of le clay de crap, also! charlotte has these retro leggings that i smile when i see. remember, our satin shirts had TAILS on them. i will go to playlist right now and put on "kiss me", ahhh, that song is my FAVE EVER! i just added "i touch roses" and "summertime, summertime" to my playlist. GREAT memories i have of you. p.s. when i find a rabid chicken nugget in my car, i think of you. my kids get sweet and sour sauce, but i always make them throw a hot mustard in the bag just for you :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer!!! It's so fun to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. god love you.. that's hysterical... yes, i have been searching all those old songs... it's such a great time in our lives and i love reliving it through that music. we'll need to get those photos and videos together... off to listen to the dominatrix sleeps tonight... oh yes i did bust that out.

    ReplyDelete