Tuesday, February 3, 2009







I love my new blog so much that I have decided to post again. Folks, we have breaking Britney news (hint, keeping her lawyers ever so busy) and remaining Grateful Dead members (now apparently called "The Dead") concert info (well, anyone have a miracle ticket?) coming. While I am tinkering with my site, here are a few sites that I frequent:
aliedwards.typepad.com
kristinacontes.typepad.com
thecrunchychicken.com
flylady.net
I've also been having fun with lyrics.com and playlist :-}
My kids are having fun playing outside in this glorious weather. I don't have the heart to bring Aaron in to work on a report about the most boring President evah.
Charlotte and I went to the library. I got "Little Earthquakes" by Jennifer Weiner, and a Babar book for Logan . Charlotte chose a Berenstain Bear book. Renewed books on Pierce, and brought home one other.
80's song of the day "Tarzan Boy", by Baltimora. totally
Coming up this week: a layout, and storm watch (expecting rain on Friday. please, please, please)
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment