Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We Can Make a Dance Floor Just Like a Circus


I haven't had the energy to post in awhile. Time for some Kristina Contes style bullet points:



-I think I'm having a mid-life crisis. All I want to do is listen to Pantera and NOFX and curl up in the fetal position.


-Besides the crisis, though, I'm doing well. Have half heartedly started to exercise again, after falling off the wagon big time! Today, Tim & I were going for a walk and it started to pour. So he took me for pancakes. Not so good.


-Things that rule: a painting in the mail from Aunt Crafty, Britney rocking her Circus tour, trying to learn Britney's new moves, scrapbooking, coffee, talks with Kristen, puffy siamese cats, my new MySpace page, and children playing outdoors with their daddy!


-What I've done for the earth lately: no plastic bags at the store, picked up trash at the beach, lots of walking, and of course recycling. Today, I got a big Styrofoams container with half of my breakfast in it. Not so good. Note to self: next time, take my own container!


What little things are you doing to love on the earth?


Will I get the composter that I want for my birthday? Will my husb. learn to recycle? Tune in to see....



PEACE OUT MY PARTY PEOPLE!


80's song of the Day: "Down Under" by Men at Work




Update: my husband came in the garage and was all like "OK, WHY R U ALWAYS ON THIS COMPUTER". So I XXXX'd out of here. Didn't want him to see me talking crapola about his INABILITY TO RECYCLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment