Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Only Happy When it Rains!
















'Member that 90's song? That was the jam. I am really enjoying this rain, Logan is feeling better, and I am doing laundry. Face Kanehl (aka Senior Wet Tail when it rains) is cowering under the bed, hearing Logan running down the hall, with Jasmine sitting under there with him, ready to give him a Heather Locklear-Melrose Place slap (with claws out). My poor little pit bull kitty! He has had so many fighting related ear surgeries, that he now resembles a pit bull more than a siamese cat. In yesterday's shoutout, I meant to include Henri's girlfriend Andrea. Those two are like peanut butter n' jelly, they come as a set. Love & miss her very much, too. Dreaming of spring, and seeing my Napa family. Aunt Laurie is like my greatest friend ever. She is the most positive person I know, and I just love her to pieces. She is my rock & my sounding board. Hello to you, Auntie, even though we just spoke on the phone!
Today, Crunchy Chicken was discussing the green aspects of being a vegetarian. They are substantial. This is a really hard one for me, but that's why I love Crunchy, cuz she pushes the envelope, and has great ideas. I would like to eliminate, or greatly reduce, my family's meat intake. My friend Kristen was talking about a great Lentil soup she was making. Does anyone have any other vegetarian meal ideas, for my meat and potatoes man? Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I do remember the 80's song- LOL funny I can remember anything at all about the 80's- except I often confuse them with the 90's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Robj, I'm sooooo glad you came over to my blog! I've been stalking yours forever! Well, my post was a little confusing (still working out the kinks), but I was trying to refer to "I'm Only Happy When It Rains", from the 90's! I am loving our rain.

    ReplyDelete