Thursday, February 5, 2009

Your Wildest Dreams











Hi Everyone, I'm having fun even though this is day two of being house bound with a crouping Logan. My poor guy. I think Charlotte and I will scrapbook later, and I'll do a puzzle or read to Logan. He loves those "I Spy" books, which I don't, cuz they make my eyes hurt. I had to miss my Mommy's group today, I was bummed about that!
The fun continues on Facebook. I'm finding people from my junior high drama class this week.
I will now attempt to load new photos. Still getting the hang of this thing. Don't forget to head on over to the crunchy chicken for daily enviro. tips. Be careful, she had me letting the boys pee in the garden last summer. The links on the side of her site are great. I also enjoy Fake Plastic Fish, who has been known to dress up like a Brita filter. She also posts all of the plastic she uses weekly. What an inspiration.
TO DO:
organize boys bedroom
" crk's bedroom
" garage
start garden
hook up scanner
post a layout or two
lookup bus schedule
book nights for plays with dad at Int'l theater
Have a wonderful day, my peeps!
"once upon a time
once when you were mine
i remember skies
reflected in your eyes
i wonder where you are
i wonder if you think about me
once upon a time, in your wildest dreams!"
That is the 80's song of the day, "Your Wildest Dreams" by the Moody Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment