Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!




Instead of boring my Aunt Laurie or Kristen with my incessant ramblings, I thought it was time for me to start my own blog. Now comes the problem of my computer illiteracy! Here I will ramble on about being green, being a mom, loving Ed Begley, Jr., books, Britney & yes, I'm sorry, there will be cat pictures. Today Charlotte Rose & I are enjoying a nice quiet morning after getting the boys off to school. Aaron's Franklin Pierce report is a weight on my shoulders. He's got to get that finished so we can play this week! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I wish I was standing in your kitchen right now with a cuppa' joe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big, steaming mug of Yuban with your name on it. Miss you DAILY!

    ReplyDelete