Monday, February 9, 2009

That Magic Feeling: No Where to Go


Yes, I admit it, I am a homegirl, I like to kick it in my casa. It also still scares me to take all three of them out at once! Isn't that funny, that I'm still not used to it. I just feel like they are gonna get lost, because they try to split up and go in opposite directions. We enjoyed the most beautiful rainy day indoors. I have been cleaning non-stop and doing laundry. It still looks like someone dumped sand and cathair all over the wood floors (dark wood floors show everything). This morning, Aaron was having fun taking photos. The kids are playing with wood blocks, and with Charlotte's enormous Barbie. They were playing that she broke her leg doing the splits, and Charlotte was the doctor. Classic.

We are all a little stir crazy, so between storms I am going to bundle them up and go for a jog! The boys are going to maim themselves soon if I don't get them out for some cardio. Peace

ps What the Sam Hill heavan is wrong with Chris Brown? Did he really rough up Princess RiRi? Oh no he didn't.......

No comments:

Post a Comment