Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everyday I Write the Book


Wow, I'm really geeking out on the digital camera thingy. I have some really great pictures that I am having trouble uploading! Strange thing is, I found them to put on Facebook, but couldn't find them to blog with. Oh, well, here is a gorgeous pic of Yosemite Valley. Tim & I were married in Yosemite, and I think it is one of the most gorgeous places on earth. Tim has had a lot of time off due to the jacked up economy. I love having him home, but it is quite scary also! Right now he is making his family recipe for "Football Delight" & he plans on making a cake. I MUST go to the gym tomorrow then! That sounds calorie dense. TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...cake! Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I'm signed on as Aaron. It's really me, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete