Friday, March 13, 2009

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Boy!


Here he is, my "baby". Yes, I know he's slightly large for me to call him my baby. He will always be my baby. This is his favorite snack, a cheese quesadilla with some fruit. Strawberries are his favorite. He loves his Dad's "Football Delight" pasta, and also his cakes. Yesterday I had my parent-teacher conference. His teacher is so nice and sweet, and really works well with Aaron . She likes his sense of humour, even though I know she has a hard time getting him to be quiet sometimes. We are so proud of our guy. I know it's hard sharing the attention with two younger siblings, but you handle it well, my friend (most of the time). Let's not get into those threats involving arm breaking to your brother :-0. Watching you grow up is a joy and pleasure. I'm so glad God picked you to be my son. I'm also really stoked that you look like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment